I’m not exactly consistent with my exercising, but when I decide to I love to do it with music…it’s the only way to do it really. About 2 or 2 & 1/2 years ago I made a mix called “Kick Ace!” that I pretty much use every time I need exercise music, usually when I dance around inside rather than go running. I’m not the type who likes to hold an ipod while I run really. My workouts change, but I usually do ab work, push-ups sometimes, and I always dance around like crazy however I feel moved to. I also have a hula-hoop that I love. Anyway, I’ve decided to share Hope’s workout mix with you all. There are a few songs I don’t really like as much as I use to, so I usually just skip through them…keep in mind this was two years ago and #’s 9-11 are more cool down songs. ENjoy.
1. I Like the Way You Move by: The Bodyrockers
2. Intergalactic by: The Beastie Boys
3. Dance Dance by: Fall Out Boy (one of those I don’t like so much anymore)
4. The Rockafellar Skank (Funk Soul Brother) by: Fatboy Slim
5. I Just Wanna Live by: Good Charlotte
6. I See You Baby (Shaking that …) by: Groove Armada
7. Jerk it Out by: The Caesars
8. Alive and Amplified by: The Mooney Suzuki
9. You Only Get What You Give by: The New Radicals (which has long been one of my all time faves and is also my phone ring )
10. Beverly Hills by: Weezer
11. My United States of Whatever by: Liam Lynch
12. Float On by: Modest Mouse
13. Love and Memories by: O.A.R.
14. Sexy Back by: Justin Timberlake featuring Timbaland
15. London Bridge (Oh Snap) by: Fergie
16. Black Horse and The Cherry Tree by: KT Tunstall
17. Ain’t No Other Man by: Christina Aguilera
18. SOS (Rescue Me) by: Rihanna
19. Lady by: Lenny Kravitz
Anyone want to rate my workout mix?